unforgettable GIBBISH!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

SORRY!~

OKOK, i am kinda at my ah ma hse, w8ing for the patch of audition to load cuz nid to send simin her face.
HAIX! it has been long since i last blog, SO sorry, haha, but todae is kinda special,
so it is a must to blog about todae.
TODAE is the DAE WHEN THE CHINA PPL FRM WUHAN IS IN SINGAPORE AND IN OUR SKOOL!
haha, i saw all my old pals, as u noe, i love them all, and i miss them a lot since i left Wuhan last year. haha, after just a year or so, they had change a lot,
especially my buddy Chu Jun, WOOHOO, her hair is long n nice now hehe!
haha, i was realli happy about it and such. It was my highest day ever. =DD

okok, i also want to thank Candy for the awe-inspiring private talk we had on Sunday,
it kinda enlightened me, and i will no matter put my trust in God and him alone. haha.
okok, she bless me and it came true, i kinda apologize to simin thinking that she was angry at her, but it was all a misunderstanding, haha, thank goodness she was talking to me on mondae.
So this is my testimony to God's divine hands. Amen! (muacks, THANKS candy)
Gen is also alright, wat a nice dae was Sundae.

HAHA! todae is august 1 so i kinda made it in time.
And yes n.a.m.e. i am studying harder than usual, hehe, so u will see my As during my O level.
hehe, cuz i dreamt of it ytd night =D
okok TOODIES~ i am cumin simin =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home