unforgettable GIBBISH!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

WOOASH! in a blink of an eye, jolin is 7 and I am alrdy 17.
everyone has change so much since the day i turned 7,
especially the oldest generation.
Hais, time is going too fast for me to catch up,
how i wished i could leap through time, and get the things i want in a swift!
the things i wished i could settled,
all my demands.
But sadly no one in this world is capable of it.
LOL!
Well the only thing I could do is to record every brief details of it.
Like in this blog and the *:)*
hahaha!
I hope to achieve and see what my future beholds,
and talking about my weird dreams,
been dreaming of the future during the weekends on Sat.
Slept the whole day, gave rise the possibility of dreaming :)
and I dreamt of my frens' future and mine. Really hilarious LOL!
Get the explicit details from me :)
hahaha!
maybe I should open a "dreaming of your future" company,
can earn money LOL!

Went to watch Winx Club movie with Jannah, Irfan and Renwei haha,
I so paiseh to tell Joel i watched with people of my age and told a lie,
saying I watched with my younger cousins HAHAHA!
sorry Joel, the truth is that I watched with Jannah and two other friends :(
hahaha!
But the show was worth every cent lah :D
hahaha, the bimbotic stella and the love scenes between the different couples,
made me laugh until PENG ar!
LOL!

Common test is next week and I am totally not prepared for it,
and the proud thing I did today was:
I shown PCB that my group was capable of producing QUALITY WORK HOR!
been so gulity about my lousy leadership for the project,
but I am glad my group members understand :)
THANKS GURLS :)
ROCK ON!

I am starting to miss all my frens :(
Vanessa :(
Marisa :(
Meisiew :(
Weijie :(
Renette :(
Elizabeth :(
Simin :(
where are you ~~

can't wait for holidays to come!
there is a primary school gathering!
WOOHOO! :)
can't wait to wear same tee as Joey,
see Siok Ping,
and hope to catch up with Pearl,
OMG miss those notorious times mann :(

Last Christmas I gave him my heart, the very next day he gave it away, this time it crystal clear, I gave it to someone special :)

Tag Replies :
Jamie : I have back my time le :) but my time is now for tests T.T
fannyy: I HOPE SO :) I swim to build up immune system :) so sick also must swim :)
charmaineng: SIMS BAZAAR!
ROONEY: Cuz i am expressive :)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home