unforgettable GIBBISH!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOL I think I am addicted to my blogskin!
HAHA, school was fine/ should I say a waste of time? LOL!
got back quiz, didn't do so well but that ukraine helped me pass.
Thanks for the first and last time.
NO MORE MBC PRACTICALS EVER ALREADY!
happiness!
LOL. but exams are arriving though :/
Goals to score this sem:
MBC - C (best score I can ever achieve after an ukraine sem)
MOBIO- A
INAC- A
BIF- B
I hope I can achieve this! :)
hahaha, and hope my fyp won't be so screwed up also!
WAHHH, GRATS TO KEY AND MINHO GRADUATES FROM HIGH SCHOOL ^^V
I going to graduate from POLY as high and mighty as them too! ^^V
lol. joke joke. from my grades I doubt so ar hahaha.
ok tomorrow is chiong BIF day.
need full brain power!!

hehehe,alee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home