unforgettable GIBBISH!

Monday, August 13, 2007

English oral =)

AHAHA! manage to grab some of geo test revising time to blog. =P
i think i gonna flunk it so =))
todae was english oral and i need to blog about cuz it was not a good experience. =(
our class was split into 3 groups, and we were all quite nervous and anxious as well when we entered the examination hall.
i got two lovely female teachers and both of them gave me a smiley and it was welcoming of course.
when i was preparing my speech during the waiting 5 minutes, i was kinda shocked to see the topics was kinda easy n such but sadly i did not thrash it =.= ZzzZ nth beta to do lor.
LOL, ok then when i saw the invigilator i was like nervous like madd, but did not shiver =)
okok, then like that lor, totally utterly disappointed =)
SO! i am so dead for everything and i am onli hopeful for my paper =)
i am relying on my course and prayed that it will help me reach my goal =)
so u see! i am like so hopeless =)
my hopes are shattered into thousand pieces =)
utterly disgraceful.
huixin peace out =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home