unforgettable GIBBISH!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Thursday - a dark, stormy day.
a normal day for 1M03,
as usual we would have bstat tutorial with Chan Sii Pan Yan in the late afternoon.
but today was a little different.
Today was the official day where our class officially have war within itself.
And it was over air-con.
No comments. :X
But, to tell all of you the truth,
as the middleman, i felt that both parties were at fault.
no matter who started it :(
That is all I want to say :)
No matter how much all of you dislike each other,
I will still continue to be a good friend :)
Be there when all of you need me :)
Okay, I am very confident, my point of view of all of you,
will remain the same,
all of you are my good friends,
all of you have a unique set of personalities.
flaws or strengths,
I will accept them graciously,
and Thank God for getting to know you,
for your flaws and strength :)
Each and everyone of you are a gift to me :)
And I will cherish this gift for life :)

This position is for me to take. The neutralist :)
and this position will always be available for me, since the day I was born.
LOL! :)
if this post is too mushy I am so sorry, just pouring my feelings :)
And new DISCOVERY! :D ALISON CANN BE MUSHY :) hehehe

BCT IS THE GREATEST TWIN I EVER HAVE!

FAVOURITE RAHRAH OF THE DAY:

ms swan : Free burgers for ms swan :) hahahaha!

Tag replies:
yyifengg: HELLO! :) ok I LINK YOU :) Cell Bio quiz over le, JIAYOU FOR COMMON TEST! :)
Asyraff: haha, this tells me u ROLL AROUND UR BED, or else why u need a pillow fence ? HAHAHA! but Boister STILL THE BEST LAH!
joey: YESH SET! :) and okok i will link :)
fanny: *KEEEEEEMMMMMSENNGGGGG!*
ROONEY: currently no mood for xmas.
Selvam: YO! how u link to my blog ar? HAHAHA! Got blog for me to link and see see? HAHA!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home