unforgettable GIBBISH!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

CNY IS ROUND THE CORNER! :D
this year first time there wasn't any spring cleaning hahaha! :D
but whatever! Spring cleaning is a hassle! :D HAHAHA.
ang paos lai lai lai! HAHA.
Internship settled,
I am going to do it myself first then shirlene will join me after her internship lol.
I hope Dr Geng will be nice to me.
HAHAHA.
There are so many movies I wanna watch!
I watched Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning thief today. LOL.
Since I played Age of Mythology before,
I was rather ok with the knowledge of greek mythology LOL.
it was uber cool cans
and I swear Percy is cute :)
Logan Lerman is damn cute :D

and there was dear john! Coming up after june? I DUNNO HAHA.

then the last song also coming soon around the same period,

both movies are adapted from the books that are written by the same author.
NICHOLAS SPARKS must be damn rich now lah hahaha.
And there was AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER.

I thought Aang was funny haha.

Sleepy,alee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home