unforgettable GIBBISH!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

YESSSS!! COMMON TESTS ARE OVERRR!*screams*
But after the series of torture,
I was sick for 2 days ~~
But thanks to the sickness I was able to sleep like hibernating.
Sleep until I become part of my bedd :)
Now feel like I am alive again.
Right after I was released from the exams hall,
went pooling and meet a mischap.
Screw that mischap, I dun wish to talk about it,
IT IS ANNOYINGGG!
right, after meeting that mischap,
went pooling with AIRHEADS :)
wahh everytime go out with them,
YOU CAN LAUGH TILL UR EYES POP,
UR CHEEKS, UR ABS BECOME 6 PACS!
MS SWAN FEVERRR.
FROM SWAN --> BOOBS --> SILICONE.
LIKE WTHHH! HAHAHAHA!
Nisa violated me the other day :(
but she gimme a public apology alrdy :(
very embarrassing leh!
if i cannot marry in the future,
I GG TO BLAME NISA FOR LIFE :)

The very next day,
took a panadol then head out to watch wildchild :)
This movie is so FREAKING BITCHYY! :D just the way I like it.
5/5 stars! Seriously, the movie is so shiookk, left you intense all the wayyy! :D
yup, went to watch with 2Js and S and RW :D hahaha
nice movie, then went shopping,
wah seh, sally and jannah bought a lot of stuff!
Julianty and i bought one item.
I bought a giadiator SANDALS! :D
hahaha! damn niceee! :)
ehhh show u all picture of it some other day! :D
AND IT FREAKING COST ME $9.90 only!
SCREW THATTTT! :D

okay well, i am off to GO CRAZY IN MY ROOM
and shout hurray :) and yup still shouting :)

tag replies :
HH: I WILL GET THAT IPOD :)) no matter how hard to get it is :)! HAHAHAHA!
SHEE-IOK: WE FATED MANS! :D hahaha see u at hong kong, even though we not gg primary school gathering HAHAHA!
FANNY: <33333333 even more.
ROONEY: WILL BUY FOR U :D ASAP dun cry :( i sayang ur HUNGRY STOMACH L)

SHEE-IOK: REALLY REALLY FATED LOR! :P
SHIYUN: HI5 GURL! HOIDAYS HOLIHOLIDAYS :D
BEN: okay :)

running around in circles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home