unforgettable GIBBISH!

Monday, March 08, 2010

woots. exams are over.
CNY over.
I quitted my job.
Internship started.
I really dunno how to begin.
I really miss those days when we are one as 2M02.
Lab can be really boring especially when you are doing it yourself.
But Dr Wang was nice to help and guide me.
I wonder how Shirlene going to adapt when she comes over to do her fyp.
Everyday it is just lab work,
then if there is nothing to do.
We would just sit on our tables and slack with our laptop.
But nothing beats RenWei's horrifying attachment which require him to
pour 200 plus agar plates in one day.
I would rather be here. In the incubator lab.
Blogging has recently been a chore again.
Now my daily routine is just
ATTACHMENT>TVEE>SLEEP.
except weekends though.

OCBC cycle on the weekends was also awesome.
packing, flagging off the cyclists and CHOP CHILLI CHOP CHOP
i guess this will be the last few times we will meet up so often alrdy.
and SORRY SHIRLENE!
promised to go your concert but ended up
fly you aeroplane. BI-YAN-EH-YOO! :(
But after looking at your blog post you must have a lot of fun eh.
I am happy for you!
Jiayou for your future responsibilities!
think I will end here.
I hate long posts.

,alee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home