unforgettable GIBBISH!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

YOOHOO!
HAPPY BOXING DAY AND MERRY XMAS LATEEE :X

man i am so late in updating HAHA!
sorwie, been having alot of thoughts lately,
so din have the mood to blog either.
and there is too much for me to blog,
and i have been freaking lazy HAHA!
BEEN SO ADDICTED TO MANGA!
one after another.
It all started with Fairy Tail LOL!
nice manga, u all should try reading it.
Shiok to the maxxx! :D
then came Naruto craze, after that chiong Alice 19th,
man I picked the wrong time to DO THISS SHITTT!
and I am freaking lazy to blog about HK!
well I shall summarise my trip in simple sentences like shirlene,
and in chinese LOL :D
must learn to keep up with my culture i guess HAHA!

我在香港就是
买东西,吃点心。。。买东西,吃点心。。。买东西,吃点心。。。买东西,吃点心。。。


well I ate dim sum until I develop a phobia towards it LOL!
It was really LOL! I eat it every single day, 2 meals a day.
OMG, imagine eating chicken rice in sg like that for the 4 days, 2 meals.
:)

And also thanks for all your christmas gifts etc :)
Thanks for all your thoughts to buy it,
will cherish it with my hearts,
not the gifts but those thoughts of you all :)
thanks thanks. Will update photos after MY UPPER LIMBS are working again :)

Today trg, had a test on 1,2,3 damn, i did the worst,
13 mistakes, therefore x5= 60 laps WOAH!
ZOMG, I swam 30 laps today,
I never felt so disciplined nor determined to clear so many laps
in my days of training as a lifeguard.
This is DEFINITELY an achievement.
LOL! :D
well the outcome was all 4 limbs are numb and jelly :)
but it was all worth while,
need to upp! my stamina and swimming skill LOL!
cannot lack behind anymore! :D!

MAN I AM SO BUSHED!
to round this up,
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE,

cuz i am afraid I will not be able to blog on new year day LOL! HAHA!

I gonna live my life as though I am going to die tomorrow :)
<33!

tag replies:
SIOKPING: LOL but we are still fated to be able to go hong kong on the same day and leave on the same day, dun be sad kay we will meet :)
FANNYY: I did and I have a wild shopping time there :D and walk like there wasn't tmr :D pass you ur christmas gift when school reopen kay :D UPDATE LIAOOO! :D
SALLY: COME BACK LIAO LAH GRR! HAHA! :D *wink wink* jiayou hor! :D
VANESSA: will reply on ur blog HAHA! btw HAPPY BELATED BURFDAE! :D OH REMINDED ME... :) see my blog soon, on the SPECIAL 24th dec post kay, paiseh :)
ASYRAFF: LOL! you thick skinned seh HAHA, ehh MAKE MY LIFE DIFFICULT SIA, okay okay, I will find something for you :P LUCKY I GOT BUY EXTRA AR, quickly thank my shopping instincts! :P

GOOD NIGHTS *zZzZzZz* *SNORESSSS*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home