unforgettable GIBBISH!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010


TRAX JUNGMO can really jam man.
HE should really play for SNSD.
haha. non-kpoppers should also enjoy his guitar skills.

Attachment is getting more and more interesting for me as the days goes by.
I hope I can do well for my FYP and internship! :)
then off I go to NUS! :D
No more slacking! READ MORE SCIENTIFIC PAPERS! ALEE!
NO MORE SKIP BEAT. though it is damn tempting to read!
haha. SATURDAY IS APPRAOCHING!
must find out news about Key's arrival in Singapore again.
I am so glad they are coming back! :)
I wanna get my colourful headset nisanisa! WHEN WHEN WE GETTING?
haha, gyming been great too.
I hope we can achieve.
I lose weight.
Nisa lose weight (though she has nth to lose anymore)
Benny gain muscles! (I hope he can win ....!!)
hahahaha. it will be jaw dropping after 2011 graduation.
3 of us body shapes will change!
we want to join us, just come.
on mondays, wednesdays and fridays every week.
just drop any of us a call and bring along ur ezlink and towel!
:) LOL I AM FRANCHISING? :D

HEHA,alee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home