unforgettable GIBBISH!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

WAH SATURDAY WAS A BLAST!
got my colourful headphones! :)
got my WD red external harddrive!
IT FAIR ROCKS! :D
Then I was off to SINGAPORE ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS! :D
haha, the beginning was okay,
some hilarious parts, esp the ge tai bling bling singer Liu sth Yan come out haha.
she was boomz man!
there was also CHENG HAO!
my gawd, one of my fav hk actor! :)
there was also XIAO GUI,
I think the third biggest fanbase found in the audience belongs to him,
then also there was LIN JUN JIE HAHA.
he was awesome and his fans were so sporty!
No wonder they win the best fan club in sg.
I hope next year will be SHINee's Fan Club. ;D
great dream eh!

THEN THERE WAS SHINee!
they were awesome!
performed RDD, Jojo and Replay!
my gawd! HOTNESS TO THE EXTREME!
Key even waved to us! :) SO HAPPY!
Onew was super sincere!

Minho was also very nice!
Taemin dancing was epic! :)
Jonghyun was disappointing... His face was black throughout.
Plus he left without bowing after RDD,
the rest did. I wonder what's wrong with him.
Maybe the weather is too hot. HAHA.
I also made friends with some the SHINee Fans
and they are not within our age group which is damn cool!
SHINee is also so popular with the ahjemma here too!
I enjoyed myself,
first time I saw SHINee performed LIVE!
I can die with my eyes close alrdy!
hope they can come again to promote their new comeback album!
then set a new record coming to singapore 3 times in 6 months! :)
wheee! I cannot contain my happiness anymore! :)

heard IMM showcase was a big success!
They sang birthday song for JH's april 8 birthday..
glad it cheered him up and he was happy HAHA.
maybe the weather is really too hawt eh jjong!
come back again! :)

HEHA!,alee

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home