unforgettable GIBBISH!

Sunday, March 21, 2010


Life could never become bored-er!
attachment>home>sleep>attachment>home.
the cycle repeats itself.
And I cannot imagine myself undergoing this cycle every single day for the subsequent 11 more months.
I could just die.
Now I can really experience what is work life really about.
Dying and dying over and over again.
Sometimes, I really think is this the right choice for me?
People say with this personality of mine,
I am not suited for this job.
But deep in my heart, I know I can prove them wrong.


Kpop is the only thing that is keeping me really alive now.
And I am really really thankful for the existence of my friends in my lab.
If one day, I go to a strange lab with only me doing my own expt.

I would just become a different person who doesn't talk at all.
I would rather die! LOL.

My results can never be so disappointing.
Can I really make it to uni?
I think I can, I hope I can.

humph enough with this self reflection.
HAHA seriousness is not really my forte after all! :)
run devil run is out alrdy with a mv and three live shows today!
the song isn't catchy at first,
but it catches you unexpectedly LOL.
reminded me of those buff-ed guys going GAGA over them in gymWerks the other day.
it was hilarious.
One went, "CB! So CHIO YURI!" "YURI SERIOUSLY DAMN HAWT LAH!"
the other kept shouting "KIM TAEYEON!"
"If SNSD comes Singapore I confirm go one! CFM!"
They are seriously hilarious,
it is like me looking at SHINee, 2pm DBSK videos and going crazy.
FANBOYS.. FANMANS..
I am serious that if SNSD comes Singapore,
these guys will also go all out HAHA.



x3 sooyoung, jessica new hair, hyoyeon, yuri, tiffany and sunny the chio bu in this vid! haha.
LOL,alee






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home