unforgettable GIBBISH!

Sunday, March 28, 2010


JUNHO IS MAD CUTE :) lol. ^^ love the eye smile.

wts wts wts wts.
the week pass by so fast.
busy week this week,
everyday labwork till 3 plus except for thur and fri.
CAN DIEE! lol.
but still okay.
Heard frm mum, my grey hair has lessen.
I guess stress is not a big thing during attachment.
Maybe when I start working I wun have grey hair.
AWESOME AWESOME news indeed to hear haha.
This week also FAT WEEK!
ate MACS on tue,
ate Pizza on thur.
Gym is a waste of time.
I need to work even harder to attain my dream toned tummy haha.
Maybe plastic surgery in SK? HAHA.
heard it is bloody cheap there.
Maybe I could go there for a lipo.
LOL.

God been great this weekend.
was unsettling, but he gave me guidance.
Thanks Father :)
somewhat I know all these are not happening to me coincidentally :)

the BEST NEWS! :)
week 5 only has 4 days.
thanks to GOOD FRIDAY! WOOHOO! :)
this calls for celebration!
and Nura is resigning.
ANOTHER CELEBRATION INDEED HAHA.
maybe? CLASH OF THE TITANS? WOOHOO!
haha.

awesomeness,alee

DARN I am lagged 2 weeks behind for my weekly logbook. LOL.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home